Alexandra Kurland is returning to Scotland to give a three-day clinic from Saturday 22nd to Monday 24th June. There will be an Introductions session on the evening of Friday 21st. The introductions will take place in Nether Glenton, Monymusk, Aberdeenshire, Scotland at 7pm. Ladyluck Equestrian Centre, Insch AB52 6XT will be the venue for the 3 day course.
Places are limited and will be on a first come, first served basis. There are a maximum of 6 horse places and 9 places for non-horse participants. As with all of Alex’s courses, there will be rope-work, balance work, human-horse simulations etc so the non-horse people will be kept active, busy and fully involved too.
£480 for with-horse place. £240 for non-horse place. Deposit of £100 payable to book your place
With Horse Place: Currently All With-Horse places are booked but we will maintain a waiting list. Please email email@example.com to be listed. Thanks
Without Horse Place:
(You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay, just a credit or debit card.) Your deposit payment confirms your place. The balance for the course fee is due on or before 31st May 2019
Accommodation: For those who are travelling to this event, there are several options
- Bennachie Lodge Hotel, Kemnay is a short drive away http://www.bennachielodge.co.uk Phone +441467642789
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant Arms Hotel Also a short drive away. http://www.grantarmsmonymusk.com Phone: 01467 651 226 Email:email@example.com
If you plan on bringing a tent, caravan or motorhome:
Haughton House Holiday Park, Alford, is a wonderful campsite just a short distance away by car. They also provide holiday homes and apartments. Phone 019755 62107 http://www.haughtonhouse.co.uk
Other important info:
- Alex does an introductions session the evening before each clinic. This will take place in the classroom at Nether Glenton at 7:30pm There will be tea/coffee and bikkies. During this session we get to introduce ourselves to Alex and the group. This is an opportunity for everyone to say what they would like to learn/achieve over the course the clinic. Alex will also fill us in on her thoughts and plans for the following 3 days. By having the introductions the evening before, it means that we can start straight in at 9am the first morning the worksop.
- Be warned….Clinic days do tend to be long so make sure you bring enough sustenance to keep you going for the day 🙂
- There is a classroom for chats, discussions, tea and coffees. Horses and handlers will be playing/working in an outdoor arena, so please bring suitable outdoor gear.
- Please leave your dogs at home. Free range chickens and red squirrels will all be at Nether Glenton so it is imperative that you please respect this request. 🙂
If you have any questions or queries, then please direct them to me, Mary. (Please note that I am away up to 9th February and will be travelling in pretty rural and isolated locations. This means that I will only be getting to internet occasionall, so apologies in advance if I do not respond to queries quickly)
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on +353 87 1370162. I don’t promise an immediate answer but will usually get back to you within 48 hours 🙂