We are now offering online coaching which takes the following format:
The student/trainer prepares a 5-10 minute video showing the work they are doing with their horse. This video is then uploaded to youtube.com as a private video and the link sent to email@example.com together with any queries the student has. For an initial session, it is helpful to get information on both the horse and handler/rider, such as:
- Age, relevant history and experience of the horse
- Length of time doing clicker training if any
- Experience of the handler/rider
- The handlers level of knowledge of positive reinforcement/clicker training
- Any specific issue or area in the training that you wish to focus on.
- Anything else you feel might be relevant.
The video will be reviewed and an email sent to the student outlining points for discussion. There will then be a 25-30min Skype/Facebook/FaceTime conversation to discuss the video and agree follow up work.
Coaching Session: £45